Sunday, April 22, 2007

Annabelle's Round Ripple Is Done!

It is done!! I finished weaving the ends in last night. I packed it up and took it to work to give it to Annabelle's dad. He was shocked when he saw it. I told him it was a beautiful round afghan. He was having a hard time grasping what a round ripple afghan is. He loves it!! He asked me how much he owed me for it and I told him he owed me a few orders for round ripples and he also owes me a few pictures of Annabelle with her afghan.

I made this one with
Caron SS in the colors of Baby Brights Ombre, Orchid and White. It was extremely hard to get a good picture that showed the true colors of this one, so I had to settle with this picture.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

So sweet! That varigated is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

I love your round ripples! Yours are turning out so nicely, I was wondering which pattern you used? Thanks!