Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ryan's Zebra Round Ripple

My oldest Son Michael brought my Grandson Ryan over to see me Sunday. It has been quite a while since I have seen him. I have had a Round Ripple done for him and was waiting to see him so I could give it to him in person. I have made quilts for him but not anything crocheted. I was looking for the right pattern and the right yarn. He saw me working on a RR when I first started making them and he said how 'Cool' it was so that is when I knew I had to make him one.










Here he is sitting on his new Zebra Round Ripple. He really likes it and said it was just the right size for him. I didn't want to make it too big for him, and I told him when he outgrew this one I would make him a bigger one, and he could pick out the colors for it.

No comments: