Monday, April 21, 2008

Patio Pink Ripple In Cotton

Here is a side to side ripple that I did in cotton yarn. I used Sugar 'N Cream in the colors of Patio Pink and White. I did this one in the back loops to give it a little texture. In the picture it is folded in half over the railing of my balcony. I've been using this one quite a bit since I am still on bed rest, but at least I can get up a little more now. I have had plenty of time to crochet, and I am taking advantage of the time to make things for ME!!

This is the second afghan I've made in cotton. The first one was a Round Ripple and it is now in Florida. I liked the Round Ripple in cotton so much that I started one for me, but it has been put on the back burner so many times I am sure it is feeling very neglected. I will eventually get back to it. I will be keeping that one for myself. When I find good deals on cotton yarn, I take advantage of it. I will be making more afghans in cotton, especially ripples like this one. It is just so hard to decide what colors to use since there are so many pretty colors in cotton now.

No comments: