Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Here's My Latest Round Ripple



Here it the latest of my creations. This beautiful round ripple afghan will be auctioned off. Hilly will be going on a mission trip in June, and the youth group will be having a spaghetti dinner and silent auction to raise money for the trip. I decided to crochet 2 round ripple afghan's for it. The more I worked on this one, the more I fell in love with it and wanted to keep it for myself. But it is going for a good cause, so I will let this one go too. I will be making myself one in these colors one of these days.

This one ended up being about 63" point to point. I was having a hard time deciding how to edge it. I thought about it for quite a while, then decided that since it began with the variegated yarn, it should end with it too. I wasn't sure how it would look, but the farther into the row I got, the more I liked it. I think that from now on, every round ripple I make that has variegated yarn in it will end with it.

2 comments:

L. said...

You do such beautiful crocheting and your round ripples are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!