Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Move Is Done And My Latest Creations!

Our move is done and we are finally getting settled into our new place! We are so happy in our new place. We have no steps to deal with anymore. And that is a good thing right now because Hilly decided to sprain her ankle Thursday night and she is on crutches. We have a balcony now, and when we look out our windows or are on the balcony, this is our view.

And here is a picture of the sunset our first night here.


I have been able to finally crochet again. During the move, I was crocheting dishcloths/washcloths since they are fast, easy and don't take up much room.




Here is my new rug I finished. It is in the living room right now. I will be making more of these, but can't put them on the tile floors until I get some non-skid matting to put under them. So for now all the rugs I've made will be on the carpet.

No comments: