Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Scrapie Varie Wave Ripple Afghan

It is finally done!! Here it is.



This was my 'No Brainer' project. I would work on this when I wanted mindless crochet time. It was a way to use up my leftover variegated yarn, but that didn't happen. I have enough variegated yarn left to make a few more of these.

It is so long that I had to take this down to the clubhouse and use the table there to be able to get a good picture of it. I don't have enough empty floor space right now since we are in the process of packing up to move to a different apartment. Right now it is on display on the back of the couch, and it is almost as long as the couch. Yep, I like my ghans long!!

I want to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Linda (crochetingfool on Crochetville) for sharing this wonderful pattern. You can find the pattern here.

No comments: