Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dusty's 2 Strander Ghan Finally Done

I have finally finished Dusty's 2 Strander Ghan. He has been waiting patiently for it since before Christmas. I told him it would have to wait until I had all of the Christmas presents done, then I would get busy and make it for him. Well, it took longer that I would have ever thought it would take. Hobby Lobby ran out of the Royal Blue I was using, so I had to wait for more. When I finally found more, it was only one skein and I needed 3. So I had to end up using RHSS Royal instead of the ILTY Royal. It is a little thicker since RHSS is not nearly as soft as ILTY. But since it is going to be in a dorm room and who knows what all he will do with it, I don't think it will make a difference to him. I will know tomorrow when he comes by. He hasn't seen it since it only came up to his waist, and that was last weekend. He has no idea it is done. He will be so surprised that it is done.


No comments: