Sunday, January 6, 2008

Rugs I've Finished


Well, it has been a while since I've posted. I've been busy making things, then I got sick and time just got away from me. But I thought I'd take a few minutes and post a couple of things I've finished. This is a Round Ripple Rug I finally finished for Hilly. I put this on hold so I could get all of the Christmas presents made, then decided to get it done. She knew it would eventually get done. I was going to make it a little bigger, but decided against that for 2 reasons.....1)-I was tired of working on it....being a 2 strand RR rug, I used a smaller hook and it was killing my hands and wrists, 2)-If I made it much bigger, it wouldn't fit in a washing machine. So this is the final size of it.




Here is a rug I made this week for the Living Room. I didn't have a particular size I wanted to make it, I just chained it the width I wanted it, then crocheted until it was the right length. I love the tweed look on this one. I love it so much, I have started another one, but am using a different color of variegated yarn. I am about 1/3 done with the new one, then I have a few more color combinations I want to try.

No comments: