Wednesday, December 19, 2007

New Things For ME!!

I have been so busy I haven't been able to update this in a while. I have been working long hours (just gotta love working retail this time of year), making lots of Christmas presents (still have a few more to make), driving my daughter here and there, etc.

I did take a little time last night and this morning to make myself a couple of things. I found a skein of yarn on sale at Hobby Lobby and just had to have it. The problem is that there was no label on it, so I have no
idea what brand of yarn it is. It is so soft and fluffy, I just had to buy it. It looked so lonely sitting there all by itself. So I brought it home, grabbed my N hook, and whipped up my new soft fluffy scarf.













Then I grabbed some thread and started working on a snowflake, but my wrist wanted no part of that, so I put the thread down and grabbed some cotton yarn and whipped up a snowflake. I used CottonTots in the color Confetti. It is white with specks of pastel colors. I should block it, but right now I just don't have the time.













I have more pictures to post, but that will have to wait for another time. I need to grab my hook and get busy on finishing the Christmas presents.

No comments: