Thursday, October 11, 2007

Scarves I Made For A Winter Scarf Swap





I was in a winter scarf swap over at Crochetville. Here are the scarves that I made for my swap partner. Now that she has received them, I can post pictures of
them. I couldn't decide what pattern I wanted to use for her scarf, so I started working up a few. I just kept going, and when they were all finished, I decided to send them all to her. She said on her survey that she really likes purple, so I made them all with at least some purple in them.

I really enjoy making scarves, because they work up pretty fast. They make great gifts, because in my opinion, if you live where it is cold in the winter, you can never have too many scarves!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind me asking how long you make your scarves? All your scarves are really beautiful.
Audrey