Monday, October 22, 2007

I've Been Busy Making Scarves For Orders



I have gotten orders for scarves from some of my co-workers. I have made 2 with this yarn so far. It is Red Heart Super Saver and the color is Zebra. It is a nice variegated that works up quite nicely. I have orders for 2 more with this particular yarn.



I also have orders for 2 more scarves. Then I will be making a scarf and a shawl (and I am not quite sure what else) for a friend that will be going through chemo and radiation. I am also trying to get my Cincinnati Bengals scarf finished. I've put it on hold while making all the scarves for orders and then making Viv's things. Hopefully I will be able to get it done soon. I'm trying to work on it a little here and there.

Here is a scarf I made using Lion Brand Boucle.

I have quite a bit of this type of yarn, and have never used it before. It took a little getting use to, but all in all it wasn't too bad to work with. I have heard horror stories about using this type of yarn, but since I used a big hook (size N), it wasn't too bad. Now to decide what to make with all of the other skeins and colors I have.





No comments: