Friday, March 9, 2007

Yarn Buying Binge

I have been on a yarn buying binge the past few days. I have bought 30 skeins of yarn in 3 days. I have found so much yarn on sale this week. I have bought sugar'n cream (cotton), Red Heart Super Savor, Lion Brand Homespun, fun fur, eyelash, boa just to name the ones I can think of at the moment.


My daughter got her cast off of her thumb and wrist today, and my Mom had surgery today. I got a lot of crocheting done today while at the Doctor's and the Hospital. I stocked up on yarn since I will be spending a lot of time at the Hospital.


I finished the ripple afghan I am giving to my Mom. It turned out so nice. I'm extremely happy with it. I also got some more done on the rectangle granny's I'm making. I started a shawl last week and am over halfway done with it.

No comments: